Origination Of Netflix Font
Before giving you information regarding this font, let’s take a tour of a Netflix Channel. Netflix is basically an online-streaming channel that provides a variety of TV shows, web series, movies, cartoons, and animated movies; hence, it provides a wide range of content.
This user-friendly interface is an American-based service provider and its headquarters are situated in California. It was founded in 1997 by Reed Hastings and Marc Randolph who also reside in California.
They have produced several famous web series, movies, and Tv shows and the application has gathered enormous popularity. Netflix font was devised by Hermann Eidenbenz and released by the Haas Foundry.
There are two logos that were employed for this channel; the Graphique Font was used to design the old logo of Netflix which was adopted in 1997 and lasted till 2014.
Its logo was redesigned in the year 2014 and the font which replaced the old font was Bebas Neue Font. Bebas Neue font which is also known as Netflix font belongs to a Sans-Serif typeface family and its serifs provide a flat, smooth, and less distinctive style.
This incredible typeface was developed by a famous graphic designer Ryoichi Tsunekawa in the year 2010. Its free version is also available on Google Fonts which contains only uppercase letters. You can also opt for its premium version to avail of the whole character set of this font.
It comes from a 2-weight family: Thin and Regular and each weight depicts a distinct style. This versatile typeface was selected to design the logo of Netflix to depict the core values of the company and to ensure its quality.
Reasons To Use Netflix Font
The most essential and phenomenal purpose of this font is that it was used to design the logo Netflix series channel. Some of its highlighted features are that it is an easy-to-read and lightweight font but it has a strong captivation power that’s the one main reason behind the extreme following of this channel.
It can be widely used in designing platforms, you can optimize this stunning typeface to develop gaming interfaces, design logos of various brands, create astounding website layouts either traditional or modern and infuse versatility while laying out the patterns for posters, banners, brochures, flyers, etc.
In short, this is a versatile, multipurpose, and elegant typeface that is used to attract the audience and viewers by creating outstanding and impeccable designs and in turn acquire a lot of appreciation.
Fonts AlternativeTo Netflix Font
- Avenir Next: This is a modern, clean sans-serif font that is highly legible and versatile. It is available in a wide range of weights and styles, making it suitable for a variety of design projects.
- Futura: A classic geometric sans-serif font that is known for its clean, modern look. It’s widely used in graphic design and advertising, as well as digital media.
- Arial: A popular font that is widely available on most computers and devices. It is a versatile font that is used in a wide range of design projects, including branding and marketing materials.
- Helvetica: Another classic font that is known for its clean, modern look. It’s widely used in advertising and graphic design and it’s very similar to Arial.
- Open Sans: This is a clean, modern font that is highly legible and available in a wide range of weights and styles. It’s widely used in digital media, as well as print design.
Netflix Font: A Free Or Paid Version
The free version of this flawless typeface is available on the Google fonts page but it equips only uppercase letters. Whereas, you can avail of its paid version as well which will further allow you to utilize the whole character set of this font without any hesitation.
How To Download Netflix Font
OTF | TTF
You can download/boot up this fantastic font by just clicking on the download link given below. After downloading it, you will get access to this font.